Monday, April 18, 2011

Northbank Restaurant with Business Junction and surroundings

 Last Thursday I went to the Northbank Restaurant, tucked under the Millennium Bridge for a networking lunch with Business Junction and took my still quite new Leica M9, this time with a 15mm Voigtlander F4 lens along for the ride.
I photographed some views of the bridge, us being warmly welcomed by Tracey Howes of Northbank Restaurant, for what proved to be an absolutely delicious lunch with some great wine and a good bunch of people to network with. I left with one request to quote for a photoshoot in the City and at least four new contacts who might lead to new business for me or prove useful as referrals to colleagues who might need their services.
On the way back to the tube station I photographed a lad practising jumps on his skateboard, and shot two moody views of a bridge over upper Thames Street. More of these pictures can be seen in a slideshow.

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by stefan lubo at Monday, April 18, 2011

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home