Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cranfield Trust Reception at 2 Temple Place 8/3/2011

 As a Cranfield MBA from the year of 1977! I joined the Cranfield Trust soon after it started and have been able to act as a consultant on their behalf to charities, a few times. The work its many members do for an astounding range of charities and societies is wonderful and gives much satisfaction to the participants.
I was invited to this years reception in the beautiful surroundings of 2 Temple Place the base of The Bulldog Trust. I offered to bring my cameras a Fuji Finepix S5 pro with Nikon SB800 Flash & A Gary Fong Lightsphere II diffuser  for flash photography and a Leica M9 and to take some pictures of the event, whilst participating in the conviviality and you can see more of what I saw in a slideshow.

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by stefan lubo at Thursday, March 10, 2011

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home