Friday, October 08, 2010

The Broadway Bar & Grill Launch Event 6 October 2010

A few days ago, I got a pleasant response to one of my tweets, in the form of some really positive comments on my website and photography from Max Hepworth-Povey the new manager of the new Broadway Bar and Grill on Fulham Broadway along with an invite to their launch event organised with top PR firm Neil Reading PR on 6th October.
So that evening along with a few hundred other lucky Fulham denizens I turned up to sample the delights of a newly redesigned space and an amazing charcoal grill imported from Madrid, along with bottle twirling bar men and chefs.
as is now usual I took my trusty Leica M8 and you can see more of what I saw and captured for future generations! in a slideshow of the Broadway Bar and Grill launch party.
 

From TV screens showing "Some like it Hot" to grilled peach Mojitos and meltingly fine and tasty grilled steak the night slipped all too quickly by!
 

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by stefan lubo at Friday, October 08, 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home