Friday, September 24, 2010

Photos taken on my way to the Designer Breakfast on 23rd September, then ...

I decided to take my Leica M8 to this months Designer Breakfast held at BBH's offices and chose to start snapping as I emerged from Piccadilly Circus Underground Station and keep snapping all the way to Kingly Street.
Knowing I have an assignment coming up involving compositing three shots to look like one for a client, I decided to have trial run on the street and several quick fire sequences of people passing in front of interesting spaces. Back at the office, firing up Lightroom 3 I exported the sequences to layers in CS5, then aligned the layers and used the rubber tool to reveal each position of the wandering folk on the layers above them - voila - magic!



Sebastian Conran, proved a fascinating and entertaining speaker
 and with my appetite for design whetted, I headed off to Borough market for sustenance, the Clerkenwell for a Business Junction networking session, continuing to snap on the way.

You can see some of the resulting images in the slideshow.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by stefan lubo at Friday, September 24, 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home