Monday, April 26, 2010

Haunch of Venison - Thomas Heatherwick, Rina Banerjee & Glasnost

After leaving the Designers Breakfast and now filled with creative energy I popped into my favourite gallery, the Haunch of Venison in Burlington Gardens behind the Royal Academy where they always have really interesting, provocative artists on display and who, joy of joys allow photography, which is a rare flower indeed today amongst museums and galleries, only shared as far as I know by the V&A and the British Museum.

This exhibition was no exception with stunning works by Thomas Heatherwick, Rina Banerjee & contemporary Russian artists from the 80's on the theme of Glasnost.

You can see more of my impressions in the slideshow.

The building itself is beautiful with a spectacular staircase.

On leaving, I continued to snap away in Bond Street and Bruton Place.

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by stefan lubo at Monday, April 26, 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home