Thursday, May 21, 2009

Artisan No 3 Wes Maebe - Sound Engineer

Yesterday, I photographed Wes Maebe at the legendary RAK Studios as the 3rd Artisan in my project to celebrate excellence through portraits of British craftsmen whose hands turn common stuff into something special. In this case - a massager of sounds!


We were joined by guitarist Elliott Randall, session musician par excellence and lead guitarist of Steely Dan and to be remembered for ever with his guitar solo on Reelin in the years.


A selection of images from the shoot can be seen in a slideshow. I used my trusty Fuji Finepix S5 Pro and my Leica M8 and Elinchrom lights along with some handheld Nikon flash and we were ably supported by Rob. Thanks to RAK Studios for letting us do it and to enryone involved for making it so much fun! cool music included!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by stefan lubo at Thursday, May 21, 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home