Thursday, November 09, 2006

LIP Urban Nature workshop with Karen Knorr


Last week I attended another "London Independent Photography" workshop hosted by the photographer Karen Knorr, who set us a brief before hand to explore the issue of Urban Nature. My response to it incorporating my idea of the Urban beach took the form of a slideshow with text made up from pictures in my archive and work taken specially for it. Your comments on it would be appreciated. The variety of work presented and the quality of the discussion made for an excellent and valuable day out.
Bookmark and Share
posted by stefan lubo at Thursday, November 09, 2006

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanne Hartley said...

when you can't get out of the grey and into the green the little bursts here and there of things that are alive become even more powerful. I walk past a run down council estate every morning. In May/June Poppies bloom where they can. It's breath taking to see this and I look forward to it every morning.

9:57 am  
Blogger Lana said...

You have some beautiful pictures here. Keep up the good work.

4:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home