Saturday, November 18, 2006

Barbican Race - Colour, B+W,Crop?

Last week I took a photo of some school children having fun at the Barbican with some impromptu races. It is a classic Leica shot with lots of energy and detail. I shot it in colour, then did a black and white version and then tried several crops. I cannot decide which I like the most - so please help me with your opinions.

B+W

B+W Cropped

B+W Cropped Again

I think that maybe B &W Cropped works best but let's see what you all think!??

Labels: , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by stefan lubo at Saturday, November 18, 2006

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice shot - I like the first cropped one best, I think because of the guy running up the stairs.

6:53 pm  
Blogger stefan lubo said...

Thanks Mike - good point!

9:18 am  
Blogger Joanne Hartley said...

i agree with mike but I also like the uncropped colour version. It has a new colour/martin Parr feel to it.

11:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home